Steel Bullet-Resistant outdoor housing w/thermostatically controlled heater
The BMT10 unit is a bullet-resistant environmental camera housing featuring a 7-gauge steel body and is designed to meet or exceed Level III protection per UL standard 752. An integrated tilt bracket protects all wiring and allows for surface mount applications, plus an innovative camera sled allows the camera to be rotated 360° within the housing to allow for any mount position.
- Accepts many lens and camera combinations up to 9.5”
- SP-1250 Lexgard® viewing window, with a Window Guard™ paint shield.
- Rotating camera sled allowing housing to be mounted at any angle
- Constructed from 7-gauge steel for strength and durability
- Durable, heat reflective, white powder-coat finish
- Thermostatically controlled heater standard
- 24/120/240VAC models
- Integrated tilt bracket to protect wiring
- Designed to meet IP66 standards
- Includes 5-year warranty
- Optional sunshield & wall mount