EXO Vandal Resistant Fixed HD Camera
EXO High Definition (HD) Camera Series for Extreme Environments
EXO high definition (HD) network camera systems with H.264 High Profile, MJPEG compression, and ONVIF support are the professional’s choice for capturing brilliant, full HD surveillance video in extreme applications. The EXO Series is built tough to withstand extreme temperature ranges, power surges, and heavy impacts. Engineered into a multitude of rugged, environment-specific enclosures, there is an EXO Camera System solution for nearly any hostile environment.
The vandal resistant EXO fixed camera is great for urban areas, prisons, and other high risk applications. This product is built with hardened components to withstand extreme temperature ranges, power surges and heavy impacts.
A three year warranty includes protection against surges. * The EXO systems use a layered approach in surge protection. With this advanced design, third party surge protection is not needed.
* Warranty does not include direct lightning strikes.
- HD 1080P or HD 720P
- 0.25lx min. illumination (B&W)
- 10x (1080P) or 12x (720P) optical zoom with auto focus
- Easy camera setup, no mechanical focus or focal length adjustment needed
- Day / Night with auto IR-cut filter, Wide Dynamic Range
- ONVIF, PSIA (Milestone, ONSSI), and GENETEC API, supported
- H.264 High Profile, MJPEG compression
- Optional IK10
- Temperature range: -58°F to 140°F (-50°C TO 60°C), up to 165°F (74°C), Per NEMA TS2
- Proprietary surge protection (Ethernet & power), with warranty
- Meets NEMA 4 and NEMA TS2 standards (most models)
- Multiple mounting options
- PoE IEEE802.3at or 24vac power
- Video motion detection
- Three Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- HLC (High Light Compression)*
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)*
- Stable Zoom*