The QPT-RF series of Pan and Tilt Positioners employ RF rotary joint technology for management of radio frequency signals. These rugged antenna positioners support a wide range of antenna sizes, frequency bands and up to 3 isolated channels of RF pass-through signals. Auxiliary sensor loads, such as visible and/or thermal cameras, can be mounted with the antenna and are completely supported. Essential for applications including: UAV tracking/telemetry, satellite communications, radar, GPS and many others.
All RF, video, power and control data cables are pass through to eliminate cables in motion with the Pan and Tilt making cable management simple, neat, and safe. IP, RS-232 & RS-422 Serial control of the Pan and Tilt and sensors are standard. Serial data and lens controls provide plug-and play camera load interfaces.
- Supports antennas from man-portable up to 3-meters.
- Mulitiple RF channel pass–through from DC up to 18 GHZ.
- Auxilliary payload support (cameras, laser range finders, laser designator, GPS, etc.)
- Network ready
- Antennas (Parabolic/Dish/Patch/Grid)
- Multi–Spectrum cameras (Visible/NIR/SWIR)
- Thermal Imagers (LWIR/MWIR)
- IR and Visible Illuminators
- HD and Megapixel Cameras
- Laser Range Finders