Fully adjustable infrared illuminators enhance video surveillance in low light applications. Constructed of a lightweight, rugged, weather-resistant material, the IR200-36 and IR100-36N are capable of illuminating multiple distances and angles. With a simple switch you can adjust the beam angle to 30°, 45°, or 60° and manipulate the power setting to illuminate variable distances thereby controlling camera washouts/hot spots. For more covert surveillance applications, the IR100-36N operates at 940 nanometer wavelength, making the LED untraceable to the human eye.
Equipped with advanced LED technology Moog IR Illuminators requires low power and offers a 20,000-hour lifespan.
Looking for a complete night vision system or advanced thermal camera system? Check out the NiteTrac and NiteTrac2.
- Adjustable beam angle: 30°, 45°, or 60°
- Adjustable IR power setting for illuminating various distances and/or compensating for camera hot spots
- Light sensor automatically activates/deactivates IR illumination
- Automatic fan for heat dissipation
- Surge protection
- Optional brackets and mounts available
- LED technology: 20,000 hour life cycle
- 5 year warranty