IP Reset device monitors an IP camera and resets power if the camera is locked up. Lock-ups, caused by network issues, wiring problems and power fluctuations, can provide headaches and financial stress. The IPRS01 connects directly to your IP camera or wireless system and monitors the output signal. If a change is detected, the IPRS01 automatically resets the digital device. This simple reduces costly service fees and surveillance down time.
Available with power boxes
- Eliminate costly service fees and surveillance down time from system lockups
- Automatically restart a device once a change in frequency is detected
- Discrete design fits into most camera housings
- Shares power from neighboring surveillance camera, no need for separate power supply
- Complies with latest FCC standards