About Moog Sensor and Surveillance Systems (S3)
Moog Sensor and Surveillance Systems’ Sector, a member in the Space and Defense Group, is comprised of four strategic acquisitions. The acquired companies were formally known as QuickSet International, Videolarm, Inc, Pieper GMBH and Knox Video. This consortium serves surveillance needs on a broad scale spanning Commercial, Industrial and Military markets.
Moog designs and produces high-quality, scalable physical-security and process monitoring solutions for extreme environments in areas of asset protection, threat intervention, border protection, system health monitoring, and communication around the world.
Moog stands behind every product manufactured with 24/7/365 technical support, with offices in Decatur, GA, Northbrook, IL, Gaithersburg, MD, Schwerte, Germany and a worldwide reach in 26 countries, and industry leading three and five year warranties.
Our unique offerings include:
- Camera Systems (IP and Analog)
- Multi-spectral (HD / SD / Covert)
- Explosion Proof
- In-Furnace (extreme heat)
- Pan and Tilt Positioners
- Specialty Camera Enclosures
- Camera Poles and Lowering Devices
- Power Sources
- Wireless Systems
- Acoustic Hailing Devices
- Rapid Deployment Surveillance Kits
- Driver Vision Enhancements (DVE)
- Integrated Perimeter Sensor Fusion
- System Controllers
- Video Controllers
- Surveillance Integration Accessories
- Furnace Probes / Retraction Devices
- Control and Media Cabinets