7" outdoor dome camera housing powered via Ultra-High PoE technology.
The Moog PoE Ready FusionDome™ camera enclosure provides a simple and quick installation that reduces project cost. The advanced technology engineered into the PoE Ready line allows full advantage of the benefits of PoE wiring for outdoor camera systems. One PoE cable is all you need to connect the Moog Dynamic Power Allocation™ (DPA) system. DPA technology intelligently distributes power between the camera and the heater/blower (H&B); prioritizing the incoming power so that camera operation is guaranteed across the full range of the camera’s conditions.
The FusionDome is constructed of a durable engineered polycarbonate plastic top, 94V0 UV protected, and includes an enhanced optical dome. To better meet the demands of your particular surveillance application, the FusionDome is available with wall or pendant mount, for fixed or PTZ cameras.
- Works with both PoE & PoE Plus IEEE802.3af/at compliant cameras
- Lowers installation cost with quick, one cable connection
- True PoE power to the camera (no splitter that runs 12/24v to the camera), no inefficient power conversion
- One Ultra-High 60watt midspan powers everything
- Automatically adjusts to power loss for long cable runs. Maximum power available for H&B
- Integrated wall mount standard; pendant mount available (1½” pipe thread)
- Universal mounting plate accepts most PoE network cameras
- Optically clear and durable polycarbonate lower dome
- Durable engineered plastic top, 94V0 UV protected
- IP66 rated
- Includes 5-year warranty
- Accepts one PTZ or fixed camera – MCL 7.5"