Aluminum top and polycarbonate clear dome.
Ideal for applications needing extra protection from vandalistic attacks, the Moog 7” vandal-resistant, rugged outdoor camera housing (RHW75 Series) offers versatility and adequate camera protection in a compact/attractive design. Constructed of a rugged cast aluminum top, and polycarbonate dome, the RH*75 Series boasts an IP66 rating. IP Ready models are compatible with most of today’s leading IP and analog camera manufacturers. To better meet the demands of your particular surveillance application, the RuggedDome is available with several unique options: pendant or wall mount, 24VAC or12VDC input, heater/blower, fixed or PTZ camera bracket, and more. 24VAC IP Ready outdoor models include 120 to 24VAC transformer. On outdoor models a heater and blower are standard. Indoor models do not include electronics and are distinguished by starting with the letter “I” for indoor.
- Rugged, vandal-resistant cast aluminum top and polycarbonate dome
- Thermostatically controlled 12VDC or 24VAC heater and surge protection (outdoor models only)
- Integrated wall mount standard; pendant mount available (1½” pipe thread)
- Universal mounting plate accepts most IP network and analog camera systems
- Optically clear and durable polycarbonate lower dome
- Durable engineered plastic top, 94V0 UV protected
- IP66 rated
- Accepts one PTZ or fixed camera – MCL 7.5"
- Includes 5-year warranty
- Great for monitoring : parking lots, high crime areas, schools
Tinted and Clear domes available; specify “C” for Clear or “T” for Tinted Wall Mounts and Pendant Mounts available; specify “W” for Wall Mount or “P” for Pendant Mount