5.9" Indoor/Outdoor dome housing with High PoE option.
The SM5 Dome enclosure provides a simple and quick installation that reduces project cost. This small form factor enclosure is ideal for indoor fixed dome cameras that must be installed outdoors. With its IK10 vandal resistant rating, it is an easy and cost effective way to protect indoor cameras, indoors or outdoors. With the PoE option, indoor PoE cameras can be installed outdoors, and power the camera, heater, and blower of the housing all on one PoE cable. Using Moog’s Dynamic Power Allocation™ (DPA) technology, the PoE ready SM5 intelligently distributes power between the camera and the heater/blower (H&B); prioritizing the incoming power so that camera operation is guaranteed across the full range of the camera’s conditions.
The SM5 is constructed of a durable polycarbonate housing body, 94V0 UV protected, and includes an enhanced optical dome. The SM5 is a surface mount housing, an optional Pendant mount adapter can be added to pendant and wall mount applications.
Tinted and Clear domes available - specify “C” for Clear or “T” for Tinted
- 24VAC Input
- Optional PoE model works with PoE IEEE802.3af compliant cameras
- PoE models require PoE IEEE802.3at compliant midspan or switch, midspan included with SM5C8N model
- DPA automatically adjusts to power loss for long cable runs. Maximum power available for H&B
- Surface mount standard; optional pendant mount adapter available (1½” pipe thread)
- Optically clear and durable polycarbonate lower dome
- 5-year warranty
- IP66 dust and moisture ingress protection