EXO Pressurized Fixed HD Camera
EXO High Definition (HD) Camera Series for Extreme Environments
EXO high definition (HD) network camera systems with H.264 High Profile, MJPEG compression, and ONVIF support are the professional’s choice for capturing brilliant, full HD surveillance video in extreme applications. The EXO Series is built tough to withstand extreme temperature ranges, power surges, and heavy impacts. Engineered into a multitude of rugged, environment-specific enclosures, there is an EXO Camera System solution for nearly any hostile environment.
The pressurized fixed EXO camera is prefect for marine, coastal areas, traffic monitoring, and other areas of high contamination. It include a schraeder valve to fill the camera with nitrogen or another clean stable gas, and a 5-7 psi pressure relief valve so that the unit cannot be over pressurized. This product is built with hardened components to withstand extreme temperature ranges, power surges and heavy impacts.
A three year warranty includes protection against surges. * The EXO systems use a layered approach in surge protection. With this advanced design, third party surge protection is not needed.
* Warranty does not include direct lightning strikes.
- HD 720P
- 0.25lx min. illumination (B&W)
- 12x optical zoom with auto focus
- Easy camera setup, no mechanical focus or focal length adjustment needed
- Day / Night with auto IR-cut filter, Wide Dynamic Range
- ONVIF, PSIA (Milestone, ONSSI), and GENETEC API, supported
- H.264 High Profile, MJPEG compression
- Optional pressurized models for the harshest environments
- Temperature range: -58°F to 140°F (-50°C TO 60°C), up to 165°F (74°C), Per NEMA TS2
- Proprietary surge protection (Ethernet & power), with warranty
- Meets IP66 rating / Meets IP67 rating on pressurized model
- Meets NEMA 4 and NEMA TS2 standards (most models)
- Multiple mounting options
- PoE IEEE802.3at or 24vac power
- Video motion detection
- Three Year Warranty
- Made in the USA