Modular Imaging System
The demand for high performance day / night surveillance is pressing for smaller, smarter, less expensive products. At the same time, the environments in which imaging products must function are increasingly hostile. Responding to this demand, Moog developed the GeminEye™ modular imaging system. GeminEye embraces high performance in a small package, and it is designed to be configured for different applications.
Based on our new QPT-LT dual side-mount positioner, it can be configured with single or dual camera blocks for day, night or day / night capability. Various wavelength band sensors and illuminator modules are available. Moog queried its extensive customer base, formed over thirty years in the security industry, for a “clean sheet” specification of all salient characteristics needed for creation of the GeminEye.
As a system, GeminEye is completely upgradable with image blocks swappable by the user in the field. Let the GeminEye surveillance system be an important part of your complete security solution.
- Compact / light weight
- Quick-change camera modules (blocks) with true plug ‘n play performance
- Network controllable or dedicated (UniCom®LT) controller
- Single universal protocol, unaffected by camera changes
- Mil-STD-810F, IP67 (Certified), sealed and pressurized camera housings
- Random vibration (M56) resistant, Salt / Fog MIL-STD-810F, Meth. 509.4
- 10-30 VDC operations
- Choice of multi-spectral cameras
- Continuous pan rotation
- Mobile or inverted operation
- No exposed wiring
- Full two-way communication
- Mounting kits
- Illuminators with Quick-Site™ boresight mechanism
- Visible spectrum cameras, including HD and mega-pixel options
- Thermal imagers