EXO Pressurized PTZ HD Camera
EXO High Definition (HD) Camera Series for Extreme Environments
EXO high definition (HD) network camera systems with H.264 High Profile, MJPEG compression, and ONVIF support are the professional’s choice for capturing brilliant, 1080P, full HD surveillance video in extreme applications. The EXO Series is built tough to withstand extreme temperature ranges, power surges, and heavy impacts. Engineered into a multitude of rugged, environment-specific enclosures, there is an EXO Camera System solution for nearly any hostile environment.
The EXO Pressurized Camera System totally protects electronics and lenses from debris, chemicals and other contaminants; thereby reducing service calls and extending camera life. Each pressurized unit includes a Schraeder valve, to fill the housing with Nitrogen or another clean stable gas, and a 5-7psi pressure relief valve so that the unit cannot be over pressurized. The pressurized system is ideal for harsh environments where dust, water and chemical contaminants are present.
A three year warranty includes protection against surges. * The EXO systems use a layered approach in surge protection. With this advanced design, third party surge protection is not needed.
* Warranty does not include direct lightning strikes.
- HDTV 1080P (twice the number of pixels as 720P, and 6 times more than D1)
- 30x zoom option / optical and total zoom ratio of 360x with 12x digital zoom
- 20x zoom option / optical and total zoom ratio of 240x with 12x digital zoom
- H.264 High Profile / MPEG-4, M-JPEG compression
- Video Output H.264: Up to HD 1080p @ 30 fps / 720p @ 60fps
- Auto Wide Dynamic Range and True Day & Night technology with an automatically removable IR-cut filter. Provides the best picture regardless of lighting conditions
- ONVIF, PSIA (Milestone, ONSSI), and GENETEC API, supported
- Easy set up and configuration
- Built-in surge protection
- Heavy-duty pan/tilt mechanism, 360 degree continuous rotation and 5° above the horizon tilt
- OptiClear lower dome offers clarity, durability and chemical resistance
- Meets IP67 rating for water, dust and contamination prevention
- Meets NEMA 4X and NEMA TS2 standards
- Temperature range: -58ºF to 140ºF (-50°C to 60°C), up to 165ºF (74ºC) (Per NEMA TS2)
- IK10 Impact rated
- Three Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- EXPF7C2-2 – 20x zoom
- EXPF7C2-3 – 30x zoom