The Fusion Camera Housing 360° enables Panomorph lenses, manufactured by ImmerVision, to be used in conjunction with wall or pole mount applications. The easy-to-install camera housing is versatile. A 90° housing rotation allows customers to monitor a 360° application such as a traffic intersection, or a 180° application like a parking lot with only one enclosure. It’s aesthetically pleasing design looks nice enough for indoor installation, yet it is engineered rugged and therefore able to survive outdoors.
Constructed of resilient polycarbonate with a wall / pole mount comprised of cast aluminum and a durable powder coat finish ensures protection of your camera. The heavy-duty wall / pole mount keeps cables protected and out of sight with a feed-thru feature. An advanced climate control system that incorporates distributed air-flow and provides warm, dry air where you need it most...on the viewing window. This “built-in” de-fogging system delivers clear viewing in all weather conditions.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) plus model with patent pending Dynamic Power Allocation (DPA) technology available. PoE reduces installation time by simplifying wiring needs while DPA prioritizes power to the camera ensuring camera operation.
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards
- Adjustable sunshield (“Y” models)
- Hinged wall mount allows for easy installation
- Compatible with most major ImmerVision Enables® panomorph lens qualified box cameras
- Standard wall / pole mount
- PoE or 12/24v input model
- Supports PoE Plus IEEE802.3at compliant cameras
- True PoE power to the camera (no splitter needed)
- Automatically adjusts for power loss in long cable runs
- DPA ensures maximum power to the camera