Eliminate the negative effects of moisture, dirt, and pollution on valuable camera equipment with the Pressurized FusionDome™. The PFD7 protects your surveillance investment while offering an effective monitoring solution. Essential for monitoring ocean shore environments, traffic, agricultural processing and industrial manufacturing plants, the IP67 rated Traffic, Pressurized FusionDome is designed to keep most minute foreign objects from entering the enclosure by maintaining constant pressure within the inner housing area, via an inert gas.
IP Network Ready models are compatible with most of today’s leading IP and analog camera manufacturers, the Pressurized FusionDome is constructed of a durable engineered plastic top, 94V0 UV protected, and includes an enhanced optical dome. The Pressurized FusionDome includes a pendant mount (some models include the WM20G wall mount), heater/blower. 24VAC IP Ready outdoor models include 120 to 24VAC transformer.
- Constructed of durable engineered plastic to withstand intense levels of solar heat (UL 94-5VA, UV protected)
- IP67 rating: designed to withstand water and dust intake
- Includes both Schrader and pressure relief valves
- Pressurized to 7psi, able to maintain pressure for 2-3 years
- IK10 impact rating
- Universal mounting plate accepts most IP network camera systems (PTZ or fixed)
- Pendant mount standard with optional mounting brackets
- Heater/blower (H&B) feature standard
- Includes impressive 5-year warranty
- 24VAC and 12VDC input models available