The Moog QView™ camera system provides the advantages of a multi-camera system in one professional grade housing. Up to four cameras are mounted to fully articulated, segmented arm brackets which can be adjusted to fit a wide range of viewing angles, without the use of pan/tilt devices, controllers, or motors. The QView system is an ideal solution for monitoring multiple areas on a budget.
The QView system is available in five distinct models. QSD & QFD outdoor domes. QRH vandal-resistant dome. QMR indoor recessed dome. QOD indoor drop ceiling dome.
- Multiple cameras in a single dome take up less geography than multiple cameras in multiple locations
- One housing to install (rather than three or four) saves money on the initial installation and any future service calls
- Fixed cameras require little servicing and use the least amount of hard drive space
- With multiple fixed cameras you can capture continuous footage versus monitoring one direction at a time with a single PTZ camera
- Available with 2 or 4 day/night (D&N) cameras with IR corrective lens
- Includes 3.3-12mm auto-iris lens, 7-50mm auto-iris lens for QSD models
- One 24VAC power input; separate video outputs
- Available with NVT (Network Video Technologies’) twisted pair video outputs
- Factory installed system, ready to plug n’ play
- Includes 5-year warranty